Support Gotta Kiss Cancer Goodbye
Donate Blood and/or Platelets
- Cancer patients are one of the largest recipients of blood
- Less than 5% of the population donates blood!
- There is no substitution for human blood, it can not be manufactured.
- The need for blood at RPCI never goes away; blood and platelets are needed every day in order to ensure there is an adequate supply for patients
- Blood products have a limited shelf life. Whole blood is viable for 42 days and platelets must be used within 5 days
Please consider scheduling an appointment today at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY or your local Cancer Center!