- '70% of our body is made up of water
- Our health is truly dependent on the quality and quantity of the water we drink.
- What is half of your body weight? Drink that in ounces of water everyday
- So, if you weigh 140 lbs, try to intake 70 ounces of quality water a day.
- Squeeze lemon, lime and/or add a pinch of sea salt to help your tissues absorb the water to keep you out of the bathroom all day
- Stay away from plastic bottled water. Use glass or stainless steel containers.
- We recommend www.lovebottle.net for some fancy glass bottles
- Drinking out of a BPA plastic bottle is good; just filter your water first
- Always drink filtered water. Try not to drink tap water. It may contain chlorine and several carcinogens from lawn toxins, and environmental toxins.
- Try to keep your body in an alkaline state vs. acidic for prevention.
- Mountain Valley Spring Water is an excellent water choice.
- Want more information on water? Check out: www.watercure.com
***This is for your information only and not meant to treat, prevent or take the place of medical advice.***